- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling Level 3
- Diploma in Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy (REBT)
- Advanced Diploma in Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy (REBT)
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (REBT)
- Part 1&2 EMDR – Richman Training
- CBT for OCD – The Association for Psychological Therapies
I also hold CPD certificates in:
- Mental Health First Aid
- Behaviour as communication
- Human Development
- Anxiety & Chronic Stress
- Working with Adolescent/Adult Mental Health
- CBT For Children & Adolescents
- Treating OCD
- Race, Culture & Anti-Discrimination Practice
- FLASH Technique
9 years working with Mental Health & Emotional Wellbeing in Secondary Schools and with the NCT.
4 years working privately as a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist.
Enhanced DBS checked and fully insured.
How I work
I’m Alison Allart, a psychotherapist based in East Sussex.
I’ve studied with The College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Richman Training alongside keeping up a consistent personal CPD programme. I am an accredited member with The National Counselling Society and a registered member with the British Association of Counselling and Pyschotherapy (BACP). I follow the BACP code of ethical practice and professional protocols.
I approach therapy in a calm, friendly, non-judgmental and realistic way. This approach enables me to build trusting, honest relationships with people and to understand what obstacles are preventing them from reaching their goals.
Because each individual is unique, I can include many therapeutic philosophies to help our sessions become meaningful:
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Assertiveness and Compassion Therapy
I have a particular interest in OCD, Depression and Disordered Eating which drives my development as a therapist.